Personal Training & COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
All the gyms in Marbella are currently closed due to COVID-19, Coronavirus. These will be closed for as long as the government recommends. I will let you know as soon as the situation changes. In the meantime, why not start or continue ONLINE? See my page Online Fitness Training and follow my social profiles for regular content updates to continue your training at home via my safe online video room.
If you find yourself in isolation due to COVID-19, Coronavirus and want to keep on top of your health and fitness, my online training plans with personalised home workouts, nutrition advice, meal plans and exercises are an excellent option for you.
What can I do to stay healthy during the COVID-19, coronavirus outbreak?
My online exercise plans I created so you can follow these if you are in lockdown as we are here in Spain. You can start at your own level and ability, safe from your home. Also, I can provide clients with evidence-based approaches to support a healthy immune system. Strong immunity will not prevent infection of the COVID-19, Coronavirus, but surely help you return to your optimum fitness faster.
Outside of regular hand washing and avoiding group gatherings, both large and small, I recommend continuing with the sensible foundations of all good health:
- Walking (outdoors) daily. Indoor steps/walks count as well.
- Maintaining good, healthy sleep
- Avoiding as much processed food and indulge in alcohol
- Exercising sensibly but safe
- Minimising fear & stress by adding some stillness even start with meditation.
What can I do to help prevent the spread of coronavirus?
Let´s work together and share responsibility. Read further for some tips.
We encourage clients to follow the below advice to reduce the spread of the COVID-19, Coronavirus:
- Wash hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds
- Make full use of soap, hand sanitizer and other cleaning products
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then dispose of the tissue immediately
- Familiarise yourself with the latest guidance from your health authority
- Follow your government’s advice for travellers if returning from, or planning to travel, once that is allowed again.