- Data Controller: Dominic James
- How we collect personal data:
- Only when you sign up for online services with us,
- Certain data is automatically collected when you use our websites and apps.
- Information we collect:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Computer IP address
- Geographical location when you enable location tracking in our app
- Information from cookies, and
- Demographic information such as age and gender.
- Why we need this information:
- For precise information and alerts for your location and our ad campagnes
In order to provide you with the services you have signed up for
Please note that if you have never signed up for an account with us we do NOT collect personal information about you and we have no way of identifying you.
- Aggregated information to third parties:
- We provide de-identified information to advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to users of our services.
- Storage of personal data: Data is stored in Spain.
- Special categories of personal data: As this term is defined under the EU GDPR, we do not collect special categories of personal data.
Dominic James doing business as “Dominic James Marbella”, “ Personal Training Marbella”, is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our users and safeguarding personal data they provide to us in the course of accessing and using the services we provide.
Attn. Data Privacy Officer
29601 Marbella, Malaga, Spain
686 55 44 88
Personal Data We May Collect & Why We Need It
We collect the following personal data for the following purposes:
|What is Collected and When||Why We Need the Information|
|1) Information you provide to us by filling out forms on the site or app. This includes:
||In order to:
|2) In order to contact you to communicate changes to the our website and for our records to track
||In order to effectively respond to your comment/inquiry we need to know how to contact you.|
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide you with customized holiday information;
- To provide you with holiday alerts
- To deliver our Services to you and allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so;
- To establish and manage your subscriptions with you;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or mobile device;
- To administer our Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- With your consent, to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you;
- To meet our legal obligations.
Automatically Collected Information
Each time you visit the websites or use the app, we automatically collect the following information:
- (i) Technical information including: the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer and/or mobile device to the Internet, your mobile ad id, your login information if you have created an account with us, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and the carrier name (if available); and
- (ii) Information about your visit: Services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
With respect to web cookies and similar technologies (browser cache, unique identifiers (ie: mobile phone IDs), web beacons, or pixels), we seek consent from users of our Services in the EEA based on a separate Cookies Policy. We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) of the EU GDPR; that is, in a way that produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
Legal Basis of Processing
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data in connection with our Services is Article 6(1)(a) of the EU GDPR, which allows processing of personal data ONLY once you provide us with your consent. ONLY when you first use our app and/or sign up for an account on one of our websites we request consent for the collection of your personal data in order to provide you with the Services and satisfy our obligations with respect to the other purposes listed in this Policy.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We disclose your personal data in the following circumstances, as required or permitted by applicable law:
|Who Is It Given To?||Why?|
|1. Business partners, suppliers, contractors and other processors||So that such processors may assist us in the operation, provision and enhancement of our Services;|
|2. To companies we may buy or who may buy us.||We may disclose your personal data to a prospective or actual buyer of us, or a prospective or actual seller of their company to us.|
To protect the rights, property, or safety of Pelmorex, our customers, or others
Our third party business partners need to receive and process your information in order to help us provide you with our Services. The data is stored within the EEA.
We also disclose aggregated de-identified data of our users to third parties:
|Who Is It Given To?||Why?|
|Advertisers and advertising networks||To select and serve relevant ads|
|We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 100 men aged under 35 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, mobile app users in a particular geographical location). This data does not constitute personal data because it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. However, it allows our advertisers to provide advertisements that may be more relevant to you.|
|Google Analytics||For the computational analysis of statistics.|
Links and Other Websites
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you choose to log on to the websites using a social media account, we request access to the information indicated in the social media account’s acceptance screen and described below.
You may click “Allow” to log on to the websites using a social media account, or click “Don’t Allow” to close and return to the login options. If you choose not to log on to the websites using a social media account, you can log by creating one if you do not have one already.
If you choose to log on to the websites using a social media account, we will request access to and for you to confirm the personal information that will be passed on to us by your social media site. The data the social media site provides to us is subject to your consent of their terms and conditions.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
Your data is stored with Dominic James for as long as we are required to keep it in order to provide our Services to you in a seamless fashion or in compliance with applicable law. For example, we will retain your data in order to facilitate logins to your account and in order to allow us to service your account for as long as you maintain an account with us. We also ensure we have up-to-date consent from you to continue to collect and store your personal data.
Safeguarding Your Personal Data
We use a variety of technological, physical and organisational protections and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure, such as encryption, passwords and physical security measures. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant that the personal data or private communications you transmit to us will always remain private. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Services; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to proactively prevent unauthorised access.
Your Rights to Your Personal Data
The EU GDPR provides you with a right to request access to the personal data we have collected from you, a right to request rectification of the data or that the data be erased, and a right to request that we restrict the processing of the personal data.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at askme@DominicJamesMarbella.com
Instagram Feed WD
Use this suggested text to inform visitors about privacy:
Web-Dorado Disclaimer: The above text is for informational purposes only and is not a legal advice. You must not rely on it as an alternative to legal advice. You should contact your legal counsel to obtain advice with respect to your particular case.